Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 16 June 2013

Christmas Card Club - Baubles

Good morning all. Sorry I've not been around much but it's been a busy week with birthdays and I'm still up to my eyes in wedding stuff and trying to get ahead ready for my holidays next month. I'll try to pop in to see you in the next day or two though and catch up with you all.
We had a lovely meal on Wednesday for Mark's 21st and yesterday both him and hubby had their birthday treat of a Super Car Day at a local racetrack. They each got to drive 3 laps in 3 cars....a Lotus Elite, a Porsche and an Aston Martin. They also had an Ariel Atom there been driven by a racing driver friend of ours so me and Hubby each had a ride in it.......speeds of up to 100 miles an hour in under a 100 yards....absolutely fabulous!!
We're off down home today to deliver a card to FIL and hopefully have lunch out somewhere.

It's time for our next challenge over at the Christmas Card Club, Kerry has chosen "Baubles".  Here's a very quick card I made last night:


Using Spellbinders dies, snowflake card from Kanban and some peel offs, a bow and clear gems from my stash. I have used foam pads to lift up the baubles but the card is still very flat for posting.


Challenges entered:
CHNC extra - anything goes
Aud Sentiments - anything goes
CRAFT - Christmas
Southern Girls - punches or die cuts
Totally PaperCrafts - feeling blue

Carol x


24 comments:

  1. Good Morning Carol. Sounds as if you had a great day out. Love your card. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Carol.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Carol, nice you enjoyed your day.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol.....what fun for the boys honestly them and their toys......
    Loving the colours and those spellbinders are just great....my 2nd fav after the poinsettia.....have a good lunch! hugs Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Carol, fab colour choice.
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carol
    Gorgeous card.....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carol this is perfect for Kerry's challenge. Wish I could knock them up so well so quickly! Zx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Carol - this might have been a quick make but it is gorgeous. Brilliant.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely elegant and classy card for Kerry's CCC challenge and thanks for sharing for my CHNC challenge extra for June - hope to see you again soon. Sounds as if you've had a busy but lovely time recently. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sounds like a fabulous day out!
    Your card is lovely...Blue and silver look so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card and love the blue and silver.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the blue and silver Carol its so elegant lovely card huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous elegant Christmas card in beautiful colours Carol. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very elegant, Carol. Love that die; one of my faves.
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simple but very elegant Carol. It's lovely. Your men folk obviously had a great day out!! Love from Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is lovely and stylish.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Papercrafts,
    Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is oh so pretty! LOVE the silver--it's gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful work. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  19. A lovely Christmas card Carol, the blue and silver is a great combination.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. VEry beautiful! I love the colors here. thanks for joining us at SGC!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a very elegant card Carol, love the navy and silver combo! Thanks for joining us at 52 {C}CT, please come back soon! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  22. So pretty - I like your shiny bauble!

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOVE the blue and silver combo Carol. This is very pretty and I'm so glad you've joined us this week at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your design- the blue and silver together look very elegant Thanks for playing along with us at 52 CCT

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x