Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 14 July 2013

Proud Parents

Good morning all.
We had slightly cooler day here yesterday which was something of a relief after the scorching heat on Friday. 

A final page from the wedding album to share with you before we head off on holiday. We've to take the dog to the kennels at 10am, pack the truck and it's off over to the Lake District for the night before heading down to Wales tomorrow. So looking forward to the rest.


Created in Craft Artist using Peaches and Cream from My Memories alongwith a mask from Daisytrail "Dates and Photo Masks" CD.
This is my sister and her husband outside the church before the wedding. Diane looked stunning in her black and ivory outfit and coordinated perfectly with the men's suits.

I'm hoping to have internet access most of the time we're away so will probably be popping by occasionally and I have a few scheduled posts ready to go.

Take care and stay well while I'm gone.

Challenges entered:
Our Creative Corner - captured memories

Carol x

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful Photo Carol of your Sister Diane and her hubby such a love colour combination so matching as you say and what a lovely surround on this adorable frame its beautiful enjoy your time in the lakes and Wales xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous photo! And your page came out so beautiful - I love the colors and how delicate it looks. So great to have you playing along with us at Our Creative Corner for our Memories challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Carol..and have a fab holiday!!! see you when you get back huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photo and love the design. Have a wonderful holiday.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow how wonderful your layout is stunning and the colours really show off the photo.....have a great holiday...hugs Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful. Your sister looks fabulous! We have just returned from West Wales and had a fabulous week. Enjoy your holiday. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous photograph Carol, I love the border and pretty flower.
    You had better get used to the heat if you are on your way south it was 31 C here yesterday and I don't think it is going to cool down any time soon.
    I hope you have a fabulous holiday.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout...they look fabulous! Your sister looks a lot like you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant page, wonderful picture of the Proud Parents.
    Have a Great Holiday
    Hugs

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous picture, love your sister's outfit! Have fun and enjoy your vacation!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great picture - they look as proud as punch! A lovely layout to show it off too. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Our Creative Corner. Margie x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x