Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Monday 30 December 2013

Away in a Manger

Good morning all.

A quick Christmas card I realised I hadn't yet blogged.

Kraft cardstock base and a cute decoupage from Cuddly Buddly......et voila!


Challenges entered:
Catch the Bug - fav Christmas song (Away in a Manger)
CHNC - starting over
CHNC Extra - anything goes
Craftyhands Challenge - seasons greetings
Winter Wonderland - fashion (not the height of but I'm sure it rocked in it's day!!)
Aud Sentiments - Christmas
Southern Girls - Christmas wishes
Little Red Wagon - Christmas

Carol x

18 comments:

  1. Carol gorgeous card such a cute image. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Carol, that is gorgeous. Best Wishes for 2014. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Carol. I love the cute image.
    Sending you good wishes for a very Happy New Year.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, great card. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Carol. I must re-visit my Cuddly Buddly digi images - I totally forget about them. I did use this one last year and I love the facial expressions. Hope you had a great Christmas. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great take on the fashion challenge, thanks for playing at WW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet, Thanks for sharing at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fabulous card Carol, such a sweet image.
    Wishing you a very Happy New Year.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute card. I love the depth and the colors. Great scene. Thanks for joining our challenge at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  12. An interesting take on our Fashion theme, I am not sure what your fashion item is, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland, have a great New Year
    Hugs Kate x
    ps I have candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just so gorgeous, what a fab image.

    Thank you for coming over and joining in with our 4th Challenge at CraftyHands Challenge Blog.

    Great Big Huge Hugs

    Becca xxx (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland with this lovely card :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just too sweet!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Favorite Christmas Song Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Be sure to check out The Bug Blog for our newest Anything Goes Challenge that starts tomorrow! We hope you’ll play along!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super sweet, love all of the dimension from the layers of decoupage. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your colour palette for this card is wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug's "Favourite Christmas Song" challenge. Good luck in the draw! Please pop by to play along again soon.
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x