Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Meet Lilith...

Good morning all.

Last day of the holidays here so back to normal tomorrow.

I had a couple of hours to myself yesterday afternoon so settled down to do some colouring homework...the results could only be described as diabolical!! I decided my fine nibs might work better but could I find the two clean ones which have been put somewhere safe...could I heck!!
This image was lying on my desk so I decided to give it a whirl instead.


The image is called Lilith from PPinkyDollsArt....I've fallen in love, these are gorgeous. I've coloured with promarkers and although it's not perfect I'm very happy with the outcome...so happy I wanted to make something to keep. This years calendar stubs were still lying on my desk so voila...my favourite Spellbinder die, a pearly swirl (I've had these for ages and am too mean to use one on a card lol) and gems and I have a lovely easel calendar for my desk.
Unfortunately the colours haven't come out too well in the photos, in reality the card is a lovely dusky greeny blue colour and Gig's dress is coloured with soft green.


Challenges entered:
Fairytale Stampers - everything goes
Scribble and Scrap - anything goes
The Corrosive Challenge - B unique (blue, brown, bling, bow, boots)
The Squirrel and The Fox - anything goes
Brown Sugar - anything goes
Crafts4Eternity - something old (pearly swirl)
Crafter's Cafe - anything but a card
Paper Shelter - punches and dies
Scrapper's Delight - anything goes with diecuts
All Crafts Challenge - anything but a card

20 comments:

  1. Carol this is gorgeous. Your colouring is amazing, the hair and face are perfect, as is the rest of her. Those pearls are so pretty too. This will make a fabulous gift for someone. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, that's just beautiful! Love that image & a calendar is a great way to keep her for yourself......and I have some of them pearl swirls too! Won them in a candy ages ago & am keeping them just for me lol!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a cutie Carol, colouring looks great. Have checked the digits out, can see I need to go shopping lol! Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done! Love the coloring on your image! Thanks so much for playing with us this week here at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Carol, your colouring is fabulous, such an adorable image - I'm not surprised you decided to make her into something to keep.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. The design and colouring are outstanding. Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Stampers. - Myrna (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Carol and love the colouring of the image. I have just paid for my first class too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really gorgeous Carol huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so gorgeous Carol and what wonderful colouring! I've got some of those pearls too and some gems but I'm too tight too! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card love your use of punches and dies. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card and thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter blog.
    Greetings, Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh Carol your colouring is gorgeous and what an adorable image too cute is your card x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Saw this in the f/b group and she is adorable...haven't coloured any of mine as yet, eager to do so...xxxThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is so very sweet and pretty. i smiled when i read your comment about being to mean to use the pearly swirly lines. I have some of those too and don't use them often enought either. I think i hoard them.

    I brought some bling up to the lake...It gets really hot here...can go to 42 degrees...so it forces me to use them as if too hot they fuse tot he acetate! lol Perhaps next year I should bring a few of the swirly lines! lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so fabulous, just love it and oooh your colouring is marvellous. Adore this project!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous calendar Carol:) Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cute image,great card , thank you for joining us at The Squirrel & the Fox with our anything goes challenge. Hugs Tania (DT)xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is just gorgeous, I've never heard of this shop, definitely will have to go and check it out....Thanks for joining us over at Brown Sugar Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Carol!

    Even if you think, your coloring is not perfect - I do so :-D
    Wow, I love how you set the shadings and also the pastell- tones.
    Great work, so pleased you share this with us at our current challenge at Fairytale Stampers!!

    Good luck :-)

    xx Karola xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Not perfect??? It's awesome! Your coloring is more than perfect. Everything fits together, what do you want more?
    Thank you for joining your card with us at Fairytale Stampers!

    Greetings Katrin

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x