Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Thursday 18 December 2014

Winter's Jewels

Good morning all.

We gave my Uncle a good send off yesterday, the church was full and luckily the weather was kind too. I came home with a huge boxful of ribbons and suchlike which my brother's ex wife had put together for me when clearing her Mum's house...I was like a pig in a poke when I got home!

A second gift card holder to share today.


After masking the base card to create a panel I stamped the Personal Impression stamp three times with versamark and heat embossed with white detail EP. The panel was then inked with DI and a sentiment from the same stamp set stamped below. A few gems were added to finish off.
Inside I used another waste off cut from my stitched landscape dies to create the pocket.


Challenges entered:
Less is More - one layer snow
Just Inspirational - blue and white
Simon Says Stamp - winter inspiration
Get Creative - blue and white/silver
Fashionable Stamping - turn up the heat

17 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Carol, I love the design. Happy that your Uncle had a good send off. You will have to post a photo of the ribbons, lucky lady.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Carol, I will expect to see lots of bows on your creations from now on then!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pleased the service went well for you all Carol and so pretty is your Gift card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Carol, such a pretty design and I love the delicate colours.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the soft, wintry gorgeousness of this shimmery design! I really like the panel inside. It's very elegant. I hope you enjoy playing with all your new ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful and elegant card Carol.
    Love the shade of blue and it's so sophisticated and snowy.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful gift card Carol, have some to make myself yet. Lovely inspiration for me! Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Forgot to wish you a Happy Christmas Carol. Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning Carol,
    Love it, great colours and design.
    Have you managed to get out of that "poke" yet??
    Hugs

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, sparkly card Carol love the colour you have used and what a fabby gift inside, lol, love it.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, it's colour and design is gorgeous...enjoy your weekend.
    ♥aNNie {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  12. so very pretty! i love that its a gift card holder :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a gorgeous one Carol,I love that gentle shade of blue!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous one layer card/gift card holder! Love the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful looking money holder. The stamped image is very pretty and the stitched dies for the holder was a fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Elegant money holder Carol, fabulous one layer creation!
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at LIM
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Just Inspirational Challenges Blue and white week.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x