Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 26 June 2015

Golden Oldie

Good morning all.

The weather forecast is decidedly wet for the next few days but all being well summer is set to arrive here on Monday and hopefully last right through to my holidays!

I'm off to join Erika today showing a Golden Oldie.


This was made in 2008 for a crafty friend, I think all components of it are from Joanna Sheen. I loved these "parchment stamps" on vellum and I've embossed with pink EP here. The backing paper must be printed onto vellum too as I've used brads to secure it. In those days I made all my cards A5 sized now I rarely make one. My crafting style has certainly evolved over the last 7 years!

Thought I'd also share some photos of my roses taken earlier this week and our strawberry planter...I ate that ripe one yesterday and it was so sweet :) Just hoping some more ripen before we go away otherwise we'll miss them all.


Enjoy your weekend...mine will be spent cleaning although I do need to get some cards made for July events!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card gorgeous colours as well and fab style.
    xx {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card, brilliant photos, love all your roses.
    Have a great weekend
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Carol. We have been eating our strawberries all week and they taste so much more sweeter than shop bought ones. Gorgeous roses too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty oldie share again Carol, a lovely image.
    We could do with some rain down here - I have to keep watering the garden and it's such a chore!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures Carol. Love your 'oldie' share too. I am the same, I've gone from A5 to 6 x 6" square cards.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining me today sharing an oldie Carol, I love your card. The background paper is beautiful and I love the background to your sentiment too. I used to make a lot of A5 cards too but now make mainly square ones or C6.

    Your roses are beautiful too. Still waiting for summer here, it has been raining all week and feels more like April or September, brrrrr!

    Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Carol and what gorgeous flowers/strawberries too ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning Carol, your Oldie is just beautiful, I love the floral image.
    Gosh, your roses are so beautiful, green fingered I think. I bet the strawb will taste fantastic when ready to eat, thanks for showing some of your garden, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x