Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 28 August 2015

Golden Oldie

Good morning all.

Weather not been too bad here this week, just hope it stays okay over the weekend as we're off up to Pitlochry for a couple of nights. Not done an awful lot of crafting apart from DT stuff the past couple of days so no scheduled posts for over the weekend.

We went house viewing again on Wednesday...found something only about a mile from where we live which we're expressing an interest in but we need to get some flood risk assessments done before we can think of making an offer....hence yesterday afternoon was spent speaking to estate agents and solicitors instead of doing the ironing - that got done about 11pm last night!!

Popping over to Erika's to share another oldie today and since I've been in Christmas card mode I thought I'd share some of my 2009 specials with you.


Toppers were all from Flower Soft, I think these photos were taken before I added the "snow". These would go to my brother and three sisters so would have had personalised sentiments added to them.

Have a good weekend whatever you're up to and I'll catch you all at the beginning of the week.

13 comments:

  1. great oldies carol - lovely makes! hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol,
    what fab Oldies today.
    They are all so fab, and wonderfully created.
    Good luck with your house hunting, and selling.
    You know that is one of the top stressful times. LOL.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab oldies Carol, such sweet images.
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh enjoy your weekend, Pitlochry is lovely if you get the weather.
    Thanks for joining me in sharing an oldie today, I love your selection of Christmas cards. They really pop with the red background.

    Have a great weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant selection of beautiful cards.
    Have a great weekend
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh I remember these Carol, they are gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Carol. Enjoy your weekend. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous 'oldie' Christmas cards Carol, such sweet images.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are lovely toppers Carol and a great selection of Christmas cards to share for 'oldie Friday'.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Carol!
    Hope all works out with the house!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all so pretty Carol, gosh it seems that 2009 was yesterday! Good luck with the house. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x