Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Monday 5 October 2015

Altered Coffee Jar

Good afternoon all.

My turn today to show a tutorial over on the ARTplorations blog, this month I'm showing how I turned a humble coffee jar into this Christmas candle holder.



Challenges entered:
Rhedd's Creative Spirit - anything goes
Altered Eclectics - anything goes
Country View Challenges - add some texture
Where the HeART is - anything goes/stencils

14 comments:

  1. Fabulous tag, Carol. Love your idea of Christmas tree on jar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Carol what a transformation such a clever idea too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Carol, a brilliant transformation.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing transformation of a coffee jar Carol I vet it looks amazing with a candle in it, superb project.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks fabulous Carol - brilliant make! hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super Carol, and such a clever way to use up old coffee jars.
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Carol, a great idea too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks fabulous Carol, brilliant project, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another cracking idea, a super Christmas pressie.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just gorgeous,thanks for sharing with us at Country View.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Carol - so clever.Thank you for sharing with us over at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month and hope to see you again in future challenges.

    Handcrafted by Ellapu
    Mother Hen for Altered Eclectics
    Mother Hen for Eclectic Ellapu
    DT Rhedd's Creative Spirit
    DT The Mirror Crack'd
    DT Anything but a Card

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Love it!!! Thanks so much for participating in our WHERE THE HEART IS challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful altered bottle Carol. Stunning. Thank you for joining us at Altered Eclectics this month. Hope to see your beautiful art work back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x