Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Saturday 20 February 2016

Happy Birthday

Good morning all. Hope everyone is well.

I was discharged from hospital earlier this week, so taking things easy for the rest of our stay. 
 Driving over to near Hamilton today for a three night stay, hoping I'm up to a trip to Hobbiton tomorrow.

My nephew's girlfriend has a birthday tomorrow, here is the card I made.


Card from Kanban...the stash is slowly disappearing! Square stitched die from Lawn Fawn. Happy die from Whimsy stamps. Stamps and sentiment from Happy Little Stampers. Sequins from my stash.

9 comments:

  1. So pleased to read you have been discharged from hospital l hope you enjoy the rest of your stay do be careful take it easy sending lots of love your card is so lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are on the mend. Hope you stay well to enjoy the rest of your holiday. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Carol. So glad you are able to carry on with your trip even if it's at a slower pace xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and I am sure the recipient loved it.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty card Carol. I hope things are ok with you now and that you are feeling better.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty happy card, but what a horrid thing to happen and on a trip too, even worse ! I do hope you continue to feel better xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Carol, such lovely colours.
    I'm so pleased that you are well enough to leave hospital, make sure you take things nice and easy.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun celebration card. Great job! Good to hear you have been discharged from the hospital. Take care Carol. Thinking of you and sending hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Carol, what a thing to happen on your holiday, but pleased to hear that you are OK, but take it easy.
    Pretty card, lovely colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x