Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Tuesday 27 June 2017

STAMPlorations 4th Birthday Blog Hop

Good afternoon all.

It's day 2 of our 5 day Birthday Blog Hop and Wish List Link up over at STAMPlorations. Click over to the STAMPlorations blog to see how to join in and win up $50 worth of goods on your wish list or one of several other prizes for commenting.

 Here is my inspiration for you today.


A relatively simple birthday card for our former neighbour's little girl, which I messed up horribly!! As the Numbers is a plate die you can cut it easily from a background mat to use as a focus as I have here....just ensure when you stick it down you have it the right way up!! Luckily I was able to substitute the 9 in this instance.
I've used the largest of the Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies and cut the Number Plate Die from it's centre....then added several more number 9's to layer up. The image and half the sentiment is from Tweet Love with the image being die cut with the coordinating die. The other half of the sentiment is from Kathryn's Big Wishes stamp set.


And my second card using the same stamps and dies, this time for my little great nephew who was two a couple of days ago. Sentiment from the Party Time set.

No automatic alt text available.

If you love STAMPlorations products or if you'd like to try them for the first time I have a discount code to share with you - STAMPGIRLCAROLD

This gives you a 20% discount on all stamps, stencils and dies...both regular and sale priced items. Please note this code can't be combined with any other code. It is valid for multiple uses whilst I'm a STAMPlorations Girl.


35 comments:

  1. Striking cards and love how you've placed the die cut horizontally, I never thought of that!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two really super cards Carole. They're both very stylish. What a great die that is too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so darling! I love the little birdie.
    And love the way you used the numbers die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the dies, like the whole simplicity of this idea. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute numbers cards and thanks for the warning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun and creative ways to use your numbers die. I did not even notice the 1st card had the die upside down. Perfect fix. TFS Carol. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cards. So creative.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cards with the numbers die! Awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant cards Carol. Love those dies! You have showcased them beautifully. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the idea of using the number die as a background! Lovely cards Carole!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such cute cards, I am sure the kids will love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun cards. Love the PP peeking from behind the die cut numbers:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are brilliant Carol.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely cards Carol and what a fab die yu used too! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Like how you can highlight a
    certain number. Cute cards.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really is a cool die! Love how you can highlight the age.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are such cute cards, and I love the negative die cutting for a unique look!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning - so well put together.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the gorgeous backgrounds with the fun numbers and all the layers on your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love how you utilized the numbers die! Fun cards!

    ReplyDelete
  21. beautiful cards :) i love how you've used the numbers die, very clever. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are soooo cool!! I love that die; it looks fabulous and works perfectly for birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are nifty! I like the heart balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  24. As you know I love these products and this is one fab card. xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love these and it's such a cool idea to use the whole number plate! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Exciting to look at your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello Carol, thank you so much for your visit,to my Blog, I really appreciate it.

    Great cards, I love the idea of the Die you have used, would be perfect for any birthday.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Super cards Carol, I especially like the colours on the first one - a fabulous die.
    Pauline -
    Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  29. That was a great save on the first card. This die is a brilliant buy as it is suitable for either boy or girl and any age. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous makes Carol. Hope you are well xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x